I am 50 years old and disabled. Can you help me with housing?

Project FIND works exclusively with older adults; so, unfortunately we cannot provide you with direct service. You can get information about public housing from the New York City Housing Authority and information about supportive housing programs from the New York City Department of Housing, Preservation, and Development.

Showing 1 reaction