Sweet and Sour Pork Chops with Linda and Stuart
- pork chops
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup mustard
- 3 Tb sugar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Season center cut pork chops on both sides with salt, pepper and ginger (prick some holes with a fork first)
2. Brown chops in butter on both sides over a medium heat (about 3 minutes on each side)
3. Add the sauce to the pan, and turn down heat to low and cover. Cook for 30 minutes, turning and basting.
4. Serve with white rice and vegetables.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with